- It gets better with age. Fine wines and aged cheddars, etc.
- Wine o’clock –it gives everyone permission to stop and relax.
- Tapas were invented because the Spaniards allegedly wanted to keep flies out of their wine glasses; hence, tapas were the small plates that they set on top of their goblets. Brilliance!
- Antioxidants. Flavanoids. Retinol….and …the buzz. 🙂
- Wine tasting parties. Another good excuse to get together.
- Perfect gifts for hosts, housewarmings and holidays. Triple H!
- Napa Valley and Sonoma. Wineries. Vineyards.
- Wine Spectator magazine is beautiful. You will become more interested in wine when you read it.
- The wine bottle labels. Admit it—you sometimes choose the bottle based on the pizzazz of the labels.
- You paint better at Pinot’s Palette because the wine loosens you up.
- Those cute little wine fridges. Or the shelves in your basement that you can call your wine cellar.
Here are a few of my favorite wines:
- Earthquake Red Zinfandel
- St. Supery
- Matua Valley Sauvignon Blanc
- Pascual Toso Malbec
- Seven Falls Cabernet Sauvignon
- Coppola Claret
- everything Coppola
photos by Gina
For regular wine reviews, it’s free to subscribe to gypsyfamilytravel.com