Fill in the blank:
2. The Alhambra is referred to as the ____or ________ castle because of the color of it. Its towers and ramparts are this color.
3. In the starlight, the Alhambra is a ______color.
4. In the sun, the Alhambra takes on a _____color.
5. The Alhambra is not just a court and palace residence, but also a ________________ for protection.
6. _____________ was the last king of Granada.
7. The Catholic monarchs who lived there were King ____________of Aragon and Queen __________of Castile.
8. The name of the Alhambra fortress is ______________.
Word Bank: Boabdil red, russet silver Alcazaba red gold, Ferdinand fortress Isabella True or False:
The Alhambra belonged to Moors only: ______
George Washington was sent by King Ferdinand and Isabella to discover the New World:______
The Alhambra is a beautiful blue palace:_____
The Alhambra was a palace and a fortress: ______
The Alhambra is located in the city of Granada: ______
Writing: Write a sentence or paragraph about Moorish architecture.
© Gina Michalopulos Kingsley